Mistakes, problems and questions connected with KD Player

Questions regarding the application. Development of skin. Links, questions and discussion skins.
gorccc

Re: Mistakes, problems and questions connected with KD Player

Сообщение gorccc » 04 окт 2008 23:13

anyone knows ???? pls help quick

gorccc

Сообщение gorccc » 05 окт 2008 01:21

ok it works fine now :D :D :D :D :D

Vizar

Files larger than 23 minutes - Error

Сообщение Vizar » 08 окт 2008 21:14

Hi

First of all... KD Player ROCKS!!! Best player EVER made!!! I've installed it on my K800i, and made a shortcut to it from my (default) internet-button. I have not used Sonys own (built in) player since i started using KDPlayer.

So to my problem. I use KD to play audiobooks in MP3 format, and these files are genreally longer than 23 minutes. Some are even up to 1 hour long. The problem is that if i try to fast-forward to a point later than 23 minutes, it will skip to the end of the file. Same problem happens if i play a file and have to stop / pause it beyond the 23 minute mark. When i press play / continue, it wil jump right to the end of the file.

Anyone else have this problem?

.. also, the bookamrking does not work. I can neither save the position in an album, nor the time-position in a file. The latter is very important to me, since i listen to audiobook files that easily are longer than 1 hour.

KezNews

Сообщение KezNews » 17 окт 2008 13:10

I have an issue with AAC+ encoded files with parametric stereo (less than 64kbps).

well AAC+ with parametric stereo is something like a mono encoded AAC+, with parameters to define a stereo perspective.
So the issue is that when i play such files on KD player, for the first 1 second it has mono sound before changing to stereo.

ALl is alright wiht my SE music player

Tabris

Сообщение Tabris » 07 ноя 2008 23:15

I have a issue with my new Samsung SGH-E215l ( http://setaoffice.com/2008/08/30/samsung-e215-review/ , seems to be the same thing as SGH-E215, just a special pack released here in Brazil).
KD installs and runs mostly normally but it wont find files if i add the folders to the library (It's just like they are not there). And if i try to add them to a playlist manually KD freezes when in finish the playlist and the little hourglass shows up.

Basically i can run the program but i can't listen to any music because of that.

SkyHi

Сообщение SkyHi » 05 дек 2008 22:36

I think that KD is supposed to support the album covers of the mp3 files. I've played some with their covers in their tags but they don't appear. Why?
I have a SE k810.
Have you forgotten you have wings?

SonyShorts

Re: Files larger than 23 minutes - Error

Сообщение SonyShorts » 09 дек 2008 05:20

Vizar писал(а):Hi

First of all... KD Player ROCKS!!! Best player EVER made!!! I've installed it on my K800i, and made a shortcut to it from my (default) internet-button. I have not used Sonys own (built in) player since i started using KDPlayer.

So to my problem. I use KD to play audiobooks in MP3 format, and these files are genreally longer than 23 minutes. Some are even up to 1 hour long. The problem is that if i try to fast-forward to a point later than 23 minutes, it will skip to the end of the file. Same problem happens if i play a file and have to stop / pause it beyond the 23 minute mark. When i press play / continue, it wil jump right to the end of the file.

Anyone else have this problem?

.. also, the bookamrking does not work. I can neither save the position in an album, nor the time-position in a file. The latter is very important to me, since i listen to audiobook files that easily are longer than 1 hour.

This annoying issue is usally to do with the type of fone as like on my other fone (W580) when I try to play long hour mp3 files that I record from radio.

I suggest for now using an mp3 splitter application that can split the mp3 into smaller files to playback. Make sure that when using a splitter that all encodings are preserved and not re-encoded
Прошу извинить меня за мои синтаксические и грамматические ошибки, так как я не владею русским языком и для перевода пользуюсь переводчиком от Google

KD PLAYER - SKINS
http://www.esnips.com/web/KDPlayer0Skins/
http://esnips.com/web/kdskinned

SonyShorts

Сообщение SonyShorts » 09 дек 2008 05:22

SkyHi писал(а):I think that KD is supposed to support the album covers of the mp3 files. I've played some with their covers in their tags but they don't appear. Why?
I have a SE k810.

Of course it works, you may not have made the settings in 'preferences' to enable the reading.

Are they embeeded inside the mp3 file itself or just a spearate outstanding image file like .jpg, .png - these have to have a filename called "cover" or "folder" without the quotes
Прошу извинить меня за мои синтаксические и грамматические ошибки, так как я не владею русским языком и для перевода пользуюсь переводчиком от Google

KD PLAYER - SKINS

SonyShorts

Сообщение SonyShorts » 09 дек 2008 05:25

KezNews писал(а):I have an issue with AAC+ encoded files with parametric stereo (less than 64kbps).

well AAC+ with parametric stereo is something like a mono encoded AAC+, with parameters to define a stereo perspective.
So the issue is that when i play such files on KD player, for the first 1 second it has mono sound before changing to stereo.

ALl is alright wiht my SE music player

I will notfiy the developer about this because if it is supported on standard SE music player then it should be supported on java app as well with the right increments

KD PLAYER - SKINS

SkyHi

Сообщение SkyHi » 12 дек 2008 21:40

SonyShorts писал(а):
SkyHi писал(а):I think that KD is supposed to support the album covers of the mp3 files. I've played some with their covers in their tags but they don't appear. Why?
I have a SE k810.

Of course it works, you may not have made the settings in 'preferences' to enable the reading.

Are they embeeded inside the mp3 file itself or just a spearate outstanding image file like .jpg, .png - these have to have a filename called "cover" or "folder" without the quotes

The pics are embedded in the mp3's, the reading is enabled, and the pics appear when I play them with Media Player. But not with KD... :(
Have you forgotten you have wings?

Вернуться в «English section - KD Player, Skins»