Mistakes, problems and questions connected with KD Player

Questions regarding the application. Development of skin. Links, questions and discussion skins.
jhnphm

Re: [Feature Request] Turn off backlight

Сообщение jhnphm » 03 июл 2008 02:05

Yeah, that's the only problem, the backlight reduces battery life significantly. Other than that, KDPlayer is great :D

Is there anything I can do to help add this feature?

SonyShorts

Re: [Feature Request] Turn off backlight

Сообщение SonyShorts » 03 июл 2008 15:48

No, you have already clearly stated the nature of the bug and the phone model

so it is just a matter of waiting for next version release or beta
Прошу извинить меня за мои синтаксические и грамматические ошибки, так как я не владею русским языком и для перевода пользуюсь переводчиком от Google

KD PLAYER - SKINS
http://www.esnips.com/web/KDPlayer0Skins/
http://esnips.com/web/kdskinned

idumbakumar

KD player EQ BUG my observations

Сообщение idumbakumar » 03 июл 2008 17:48

in KD player v9.5 we know bugs is eq
the followings are what i observed
1. eq bars not working generally (if we follow some tricks it works in sony A2 phones)
2.when choosing plants the eq bars goes beyond the max level.
3. we can't save the installations of EQ
4.also mainly this one: i enabled the EQ by some trick but the change is not retained. and it will be disbaled automatically when it goes to next song. so everytime when new track begins i have to again follow some tricks to enale the EQ.
5. apart form this when changing skins most of the time the application freezes and we have to forced to quit.

then i really love this application. audio quality is great when using EQ on my w910i comparing to default walkman
if these bugs are sorted it will be really nice great job...........
also

...............There can be little bass boost and gain settings to boost the volume in EQ section to make the application much better...............

SonyShorts

Re: KD player EQ BUG my observations

Сообщение SonyShorts » 03 июл 2008 22:56

idumbakumar писал(а):in KD player v9.5 we know bugs is eq
the followings are what i observed
1. eq bars not working generally (if we follow some tricks it works in sony A2 phones)
2.when choosing plants the eq bars goes beyond the max level.
3. we can't save the installations of EQ
4.also mainly this one: i enabled the EQ by some trick but the change is not retained. and it will be disbaled automatically when it goes to next song. so everytime when new track begins i have to again follow some tricks to enale the EQ.
5. apart form this when changing skins most of the time the application freezes and we have to forced to quit.

then i really love this application. audio quality is great when using EQ on my w910i comparing to default walkman
if these bugs are sorted it will be really nice great job...........
also

...............There can be little bass boost and gain settings to boost the volume in EQ section to make the application much better...............

These issues have already been identified

1. - 3. Yeah these are known. The EQ only works sadly to about 20% of what it should do, you have to keep selecting a different plant like Jazz, Pop , Rock in order to get a slight noticable qualization you notice that and then it does not save. Yes especially the EQ bars going beyond the top of the rectangular box

Remember EQ was not tested physically on a handset but on a Sony Ericsson SDK emulator

5. Changing skins often freezes on the top bar especially with landscape skins - already known it is now for the developer to fix these for next version
Прошу извинить меня за мои синтаксические и грамматические ошибки, так как я не владею русским языком и для перевода пользуюсь переводчиком от Google

KD PLAYER - SKINS

ikaps

"Unable to open file!" error

Сообщение ikaps » 06 июл 2008 20:21

Hi,
When I try to play some mp3's, i get an error:

Unable to open file! Exception: Player creation failed: -12

What does that mean? This error makes the player unuseable! :(
KD Player v.0.9.5 (english)

SonyShorts

Re: "Unable to open file!" error

Сообщение SonyShorts » 07 июл 2008 00:50

I have had this problem on some mp3 files in the past. Could you PM me the mp3 files or mp3 file and I could try - dont post them on this thread though for the copyight reasons just PM me

KD PLAYER - SKINS

-BourNe-
Модель телефона: SE C901
Версия прошивки: R1GA028

Mistakes, problems and questions connected with KD Player

Сообщение -BourNe- » 20 июл 2008 15:42

Please write in this theme concerning problems and mistakes connected with KD Player.
a.k.a -DeJaVu-(на других сайтах)

SonyShorts

Re: "Unable to open file!" error

Сообщение SonyShorts » 22 июл 2008 12:33

ikaps писал(а):Hi,
When I try to play some mp3's, i get an error:

Unable to open file! Exception: Player creation failed: -12

What does that mean? This error makes the player unuseable! :(
KD Player v.0.9.5 (english)

You have solved this problem now as you said in PM :) :) . All you did as I suggested was to reduce the number of subfolders. This was on your Nokia E65

Here is what you said (this is to help other people)
ikaps писал(а):Wow! It seems that you have just solved my problem! :D I've reduced the number of subfolders and now it works fine! Thank you sooo much! KD Player is the bast player, because it can be used (next/previous, the volume) without looking at the phone (I mean I can use the joystick).
I owe you a beer :)

ikaps

KD PLAYER - SKINS

tomekkr

No songs appear on phone

Сообщение tomekkr » 31 июл 2008 01:18

Hi everyone, I hope someone could help me with a problem I'm having. I own a Sony Ericsson K750i, and I recently downloaded KD Player version 0.9.5. I have lots of songs on my phone which my regular media player sees, however when I went to "tracks" in KD Player, all it says is "empty". I went to Preferences -> Folders for scanning and then proceeded to choose the folder in which all my music is stored. However, when I do this, I keep getting a message on my phone asking me "Allow application to read user data?", to which I click "yes". This message keeps popping up a few times after that (to which I always press "yes"), at which point all I see is the orange screen with an hourglass in the background. After a few seconds, it goes back to the "Allow application to read user data?" messages.

Any suggestions would really help!

Tomek

The Beast
Модель телефона: SE XPERIA active
Версия прошивки: Spartan 1.9

Re: Mistakes, problems and questions connected with KD Player

Сообщение The Beast » 04 авг 2008 13:27

On SE K750i/700/W700i this is widely practised. Problem in phone. It not "see" music files size more 50 KB.
Изображение Изображение

Вернуться в «English section - KD Player, Skins»