KD Player - suggestions ( предложения )

Questions regarding the application. Development of skin. Links, questions and discussion skins.
SkyHi

Re: KD Player - suggestions ( предложения )

Сообщение SkyHi » 05 янв 2009 23:03

Hi, and a happy new year!
I think it would be nice if the program every time it started, checked for new or deleted files in the library, without having to do that manually. I guess that would increase the start-up time, but maybe there's a way to just scan only the changes of the library.

By the way, I have a Sony Ericsson K810, and I still can't get the album art to appear in the program. The album covers are in the files' tags. Does anyone have the same problem? :?:
Have you forgotten you have wings?

SonyShorts

Сообщение SonyShorts » 07 янв 2009 14:16

SkyHi писал(а):Hi, and a happy new year!
I think it would be nice if the program every time it started, checked for new or deleted files in the library, without having to do that manually. I guess that would increase the start-up time, but maybe there's a way to just scan only the changes of the library.

By the way, I have a Sony Ericsson K810, and I still can't get the album art to appear in the program. The album covers are in the files' tags. Does anyone have the same problem? :?:

Yes agree with your suggestion and added it too wishlist on the main updates thread.

Have you fixed the problem with K810 and album art in KD Player. What application you use to embed album art into your file? What image type and dimensions you use?

BTW J-Jack requested flash skins in KD Player, well KD Player is java me right, so hopefully with SOny Ericsson's Project Capuchin (embedding flash .swf in j2me midlets) will be under way
http://developer.sonyericsson.com/site/ ... cement.jsp
Прошу извинить меня за мои синтаксические и грамматические ошибки, так как я не владею русским языком и для перевода пользуюсь переводчиком от Google

KD PLAYER - SKINS
http://www.esnips.com/web/KDPlayer0Skins/
http://esnips.com/web/kdskinned

Mr Love
Модель телефона: K800i
Версия прошивки: R1KG001

Сообщение Mr Love » 20 янв 2009 23:37

Support for the Swedish characters ÅÄÖ / åäö would be highly appreciated. :)

Otherwise, most of my wishes came true with the last updates, now please bring on a "search" function and it'll be fantastic! :D

AllMassive
Модель телефона: SE G502
Версия прошивки: R1FA035080527

Сообщение AllMassive » 23 мар 2009 14:21

It would be great to have Replaygain-Support

SonyShorts

Сообщение SonyShorts » 24 мар 2009 04:21

AllMassive писал(а):It would be great to have Replaygain-Support

Replay Gain as in volume normalisation thing for all audio when played/

I doubt this is possible in Java ME at all , but let the developer comment on it when I forard the new suggestions alongside this one

Mr Love писал(а):Support for the Swedish characters ÅÄÖ / åäö would be highly appreciated. :)

Swedish is possible yes from deduction, I will forward to developer
Прошу извинить меня за мои синтаксические и грамматические ошибки, так как я не владею русским языком и для перевода пользуюсь переводчиком от Google

KD PLAYER - SKINS
http://www.esnips.com/web/KDPlayer0Skins/
http://esnips.com/web/kdskinned

AllMassive
Модель телефона: SE G502
Версия прошивки: R1FA035080527

Сообщение AllMassive » 24 мар 2009 21:50

Well - the volume normalization is not done on-the-fly - its prestored insinde the 'mp3-tag'.
KD-Player 'only' needs to interprete the volume-settings

meongu
Модель телефона: Nokia 2600c
Версия прошивки: RM-340
Контактная информация:

Сообщение meongu » 29 апр 2009 13:51

I think KD Player should get a certificate so that the data access will get nicer

nitroflow
Модель телефона: Samsung E2120
Версия прошивки: unknown

Сообщение nitroflow » 31 дек 2010 01:59

KD Player works fine on my Samsung e2120, but the skins get messed up since the screen resolution is only 128x128. If this resolution was implemented I would be very grateful since it's a much better player than the default player. As was already mentioned if the app could be signed as to avoid asking permission every time it starts up it would also be great although I'm guessing this requires the developer to *pay a fee* so probably will never happen.

The Beast
Модель телефона: SE XPERIA active
Версия прошивки: Spartan 1.9

Сообщение The Beast » 31 дек 2010 10:22

nitroflow, sorry. Project is frozen. And we can't to talk with developer. Just by Deja Vu. U can write your qustions in this thread. Not necessary write it on Russian.
Sorry, if my English not so good.
Изображение Изображение

tobosaru
Модель телефона: samsung sg5600
Версия прошивки: 1

Сообщение tobosaru » 29 янв 2011 19:16

Hello,

Nice work with KDplayer! Thank you.

It would be great if you could implement a "remember last track position" option. It's indispensable if you listen to podcasts or audio lectures. It's so frustrating to have to search every time the last position where I was listening a certain track! Is this possible to add this feature on the next KD version?

All the best,
Mircea (Romania)

Вернуться в «English section - KD Player, Skins»