KD Player - suggestions ( предложения )

Questions regarding the application. Development of skin. Links, questions and discussion skins.
SonyShorts

KD Player - suggestions ( предложения )

Сообщение SonyShorts » 14 май 2008 13:35

My KD PLAYER - предложения / suggestions

SonyShorts a.k.a Had Had

English

Here below is all the suggestions for KD Player which must reach the author:

1. FIX lowercase and upper case problem with 'artist' and 'album' names in where no matter what case it will be considered the same, Correcton of small playlist bug - in example - 2pac, 2Pac, 2pAC - all the same but KD player will only read one of the types of cases and ignore the other two.

2. Still cannot open .m3u playlists (m3u is only a text file).

3. NEEDED - Option to update library on startup

4. NEEDED - What about tick boxes for the filetypes in which we want KD Player to play. this is because I have a folder of mp3 files and two files inside that foler are mp4 however I don't want KD Player to scan and pick up those mp4 files so in the preferecnes if we ticked only mp3 then KD Player will scan only for mp3 or wma for example then KD Player will only scan for those filetypes.

5. NEEDED - a feature 'browse and play'. This feature would simply browse for music files in a mini commander fashion just to play only without adding it to any playlists or browsed folders - would make an excellent feature.

6. NEEDED - Read Album Art and other id3 tags from WMA, RA, AAC and other supported files.

7. NEEDED - In 'Information' allow the showing of further id3 v2 tags which would be 'File's Encoder' , 'encoded by' and 'Disc Number' which aid3 v2 support. This is an Example -> Files Encoder: LAME 3.90 Encoded By: Manuel Jones Disc Number: 3

8. NEEDED - An option in 'preferences' for KD Player to 'display all possible id3 tags if empty', so we can see the full possiblity of tags that KD Player can support when present in files.

9. NEEDED - Would want the 'sort' feature to also be accessible from in bookmarks, tracks, artists and albums in the menu as well currently we can only 'sort' by playing the music file and pressing 1.

10. NEEDED - New Sorting features that is 'track number' , 'genre' and 'year'

11. NEEDED - Is there a possiblity to add 'sort' by 'recently added to music library'

12. NEEDED - Option in playlist menu 'Remove duplicates' otherwise better still an option in the window 'preferences' to 'overwrite sent files' when sending files to bookmarks/playlists.

13. Aditional animation menu options - I suggest transitions between menus, if possible and if it wont effect java heap

14. NEEDED - Ability to view the skin's information such as the author, date, copyright. This will be easy as it would read from the .kds. You could place this option in the 'Advanced' window next to skin changer and gratitude

15. NEEDED - View the skin's 'Wait' image, just to look at view it only. Again this can option can be placed next to 'acknowelegdements' . Again Sir, you could place this option in the 'Advanced' window next to skin changer and gratitude

16. An option in preferences to modfiy 'Now Playing' to read from 'tracks' after an update of the annex.

17. Visualization - you could try add much more visualiztion options in the animations, shapes and speed are good which we could define in a kds otherwise allowing us to download our own animations into the application.

****Suggestions for improving KD Player developer skinning engine

1. When we make skins the image for the 'play' button only can be used once. We should have the option to use 4 images instead (like the shuffle image) so two images for a play image and another two images for a pause image like <play1 , <play2 , <play3 , <play4 .

2. I would like an alternative option to use individual codes for the repeat and shuffle for example - <repeat1 , <repeat2 , <repeat3 and <shuffle1 , <shuffle2 because I would be faster for mew to create skins for the application all images of this codes will still comply with having to be same size

3. Please let us use an image for the STOP option (right soft key). Something like <stop1 and <stop2 in kds file.

4. want to customize the position of the menu items also...the now playing artists and all...with an option of different background for each screen...like artists...playlists

5. And below, changing font color, size and coordinates seperately for player and menu is required.
<softL_font 0,R,G,B>
<softC_font 0,R,G,B>
<softR_font 0,R,G,B>

<stop_text B,R,x,y,z>

<play_text B,C,x,y,z>

<menu_text B,L,x,y,z>

6. Make the 'scrollbar' customizable

7. Lack of icons in main menu:
By adding, let´s say <menu_left and <menu_right one could define the space when menu items "start" E.g. moving Now playing, artist... all some pixel to the right, then we could place icons in front of them or/and use different kinds of backgrounds as compared to now.

8. the display of other texts on the player which can be defined in the kds to make interesting skins - filtype, year, encoder texts respectively

9. bold, underline, italic texts from the kds

10. Allow customizing of the 'update' text. Allow only to customize the postion on the update display when updating and separate colour

11. Make the tag <title <title_pos be able to cover album art. Additional option. Kds make some images, as a choice (<title <title_pos) will be able to cover this (<albumart <albumart_pos) for further skin intelligent design goals.

12. Following the decision to provide an opportunity for the equalizer. Kds file to its color.
Прошу извинить меня за мои синтаксические и грамматические ошибки, так как я не владею русским языком и для перевода пользуюсь переводчиком от Google

KD PLAYER - SKINS
http://www.esnips.com/web/KDPlayer0Skins/
http://esnips.com/web/kdskinned

SonyShorts

Re: Hi KD Player - my suggestions ( предложения )

Сообщение SonyShorts » 10 июн 2008 23:17

UPDATED - I hope Knyzhov Dimitry is reading and querying my ideas
Прошу извинить меня за мои синтаксические и грамматические ошибки, так как я не владею русским языком и для перевода пользуюсь переводчиком от Google

KD PLAYER - SKINS

DasFox

Please Make Support For Samsung M520

Сообщение DasFox » 17 июн 2008 05:51

If Knyzhov Dmitry visits the forum I want to say KD Player looks like a very nice player.

I was able to install it in my Samsung M520 but it will not play any video or audio...

I would like to PLEASE ask if you can make support for the KD Player to work on the Samsung M520.

The M520 is a great phone, but you can't find any nice media players for it like the KD Player...

THANKS for your consideration, I hope you can do this...

ALOHA :)

SonyShorts

Re: Please Make Support For Samsung M520

Сообщение SonyShorts » 18 июн 2008 17:32

Yes more phones for support are gradually in progress with since the last few version up until future versions. The developer may have to download and test KD on a Samsung phone SDK to ensure full or partial support

Do you know of any Samsung SDK or where to download any, you also mentioned Video are you using the old 0.56 version

KD PLAYER - SKINS

DasFox

Re: Please Make Support For Samsung M520

Сообщение DasFox » 27 июн 2008 06:58

I don't know any Samsung SDK...

I used both versions of KD Player...

I wrote the developer of KD player, but he never replied... :(

I sure wish I knew if there was going to be support for this phone or not...

THANKS

yerdevesi

Сообщение yerdevesi » 04 июл 2008 02:13

I would like to add two more things into the "wish-list";

1. The ability to "randomize" the playlist, just like in winamp. Not shuffle, i would like to randomize the list so i don't listen to them in the same order over and over again, yet still know what will play next.

2. Now this would be a huge improvement --> Playback stops when head-phones are disconnected (when listening through the head-phones). Walkman 1.0 of older SE phones lack this feature, and it's embarassing for instance in public, when head-phones accidentally disconnect and music starts shouting out from the loudspeaker. There is an unofficial patch that solves this on Walkman 1.0 (which voids warranty by the way), and if KD player could also have such a feature it would be awesome and save us from the embarassment :D Non-modders could also enjoy carefree music with their Walkman 1.0 handsets this way.

Thanks in advance..

SonyShorts

Сообщение SonyShorts » 04 июл 2008 20:09

Hi yerdevesi,

1. - I agree strongly the shuffle in KD Player is still not enough and can do with a bit more randomization in playlist playback

2. I support this feature however I doubt - I dunno if Java apps can detect headphones being plugged in in the first place and removed from devices in order for java app like KD Player to automatically turn off if headphones are ejected. But I am no expert on this, I support the feature but I only doubt based on my own speculation

KD PLAYER - SKINS

SirDN

Search Function?

Сообщение SirDN » 20 июл 2008 12:58

Is it possible to integrate a search function, that works like the the phonebook?
For example, you type "abba" and all tracks or albums or artists with contains "abba" are listed? That would be great!
By the way, KDPlayer is great!

Already there is a theme " the Offers of new functions " - J-Jack

SonyShorts

Re: Search Function?

Сообщение SonyShorts » 20 июл 2008 15:24

Already suggested :) long ago to the developer and he considered, said it might require its own entry in the main menu.

KD PLAYER - SKINS

-BourNe-
Модель телефона: SE C901
Версия прошивки: R1GA028

Сообщение -BourNe- » 20 июл 2008 16:17

1. To make active visualization.
2. Transfer of music through Bluetooth is direct from player
3. To realize functions SenseME and Shake Control
4. The dictophone has appeared. It would be very convenient, as in ïëååðå there is an item of "Record"
5. The complete information on a track and at various from mp3 of formats (for example WMA) was read, were read all ID-tags.
6. The function of increase of speed of reproduction (if such probably) has appeared. On many ïëååðàõ she is.
7. An opportunity to write SMS is direct from ïëååðà, as not all have opportunity to curtail(turn) ïëååð.
8. Loading a cover through the Internet and search of the items of information about an album (as in Windows Media Player). This function too is very necessary in ïëååðå.
9. The scheduler for stop / start of reproduction in the certain time has appeared.
10. Updating music librari at start player. This function can be realized.
11. The new modes of repetition (for example repetition through three tracks or åù ¸ something in this sort) are necessary
12. New kinds of sorting (for example on one year or genre)
13. Multilingual interface.
14. At loading ïëååðà it is possible to make any beautiful àíèìàöèþ.
15. It is necessary to return in ïëååð a video.
16. Function of the task of a rating of a composition (than more often listen to one of tracks, the above at him(it) a rating)
17. If the track is not found, ïëååð owes automatically will be switched on the following, instead of to stop on him.
18. An opportunity to delete (tracks, ïëåéëèñòû, etc.) with the help of a key "Ñ"
19. The function of sorting in items of "Bookmark" and "Record" has appeared
20. The function of search of compositions in muses has appeared. To library.
21. The new kinds of the filter in item "Àâòîïëåéëèñòû" have appeared
22. It is possible to lose the certain piece of a composition (piece A-B)
23. Ïëååð could open not supported formats (OGG etc.) with the purpose of viewing the information about a composition, reading òåãîâ, viewing of a cover.
24. It is necessary to add more levels of loudness.
25. Function of smooth downturn of loudness at the end of a track.
26. Management ñïåö by keys in a background mode.
27. To adjust time of illumination.
28. Certainly it would be desirable Last.fm
29. It is necessary to make an opportunity ñîòèðîâàòü of "Bookmark", "Record"
30. If in time âîñïð. ïëååð was switched to the not existing or removed track, ïëååð should not stop on him, and automatically be switched to the following.
31. At start ïëååðà the mode " Without a sound " was automatically disconnected.
a.k.a -DeJaVu-(на других сайтах)

Вернуться в «English section - KD Player, Skins»