Mistakes, problems and questions connected with KD Player

Questions regarding the application. Development of skin. Links, questions and discussion skins.
idumbakumar

my suggesstions

Сообщение idumbakumar » 04 авг 2008 14:02

when will be the new version released.? i am eagerly waiting for that.
my suggesstions.
1. EQ can be stabilized.with more presets and custom presets.
2. also in EQ section.sound options like surround,X-bass,reverb can be added to make it much matured music player.
3.visualization in the now playing window itself can be added.
4. play/pause status in not shown on the button.

hope my suggesstions are valuble. and waiting for new version ASAP

SonyShorts

Re: Mistakes, problems and questions connected with KD Player

Сообщение SonyShorts » 08 авг 2008 13:07

This is from another forum:

"Is anyone else having trouble loading playlists?

For instance, I loaded both disks of Phantom of the Opera on my phone. Since the player sorts everything alphabetically by default, all my albums are out of order unless I go into the current playlist and sort by file name (lame). So my solution was to create a playlist that has both discs on it in album order on my computer and load them onto my phone using MyPhoneExplorer. But when I add the playlist, nothing happens. It just send me in a circle of adding the playlist over and over again and it never actually loads...like this:

Playlists > Open Playlist > Phantom of the Opera.m3u > OK @ the naming prompt > it takes me back to the playlist page, with no new playlist

So it doesn't actually get added. I never used to have this problem, I was running v0.91 beta 3. I switched to 0.9.5 from the website. Then I switched back and it still isn't working. What's up??"
Прошу извинить меня за мои синтаксические и грамматические ошибки, так как я не владею русским языком и для перевода пользуюсь переводчиком от Google

KD PLAYER - SKINS
http://www.esnips.com/web/KDPlayer0Skins/
http://esnips.com/web/kdskinned

Jolufa2k6

KD Player and MP4 audio files (m4a)

Сообщение Jolufa2k6 » 29 авг 2008 19:36

Can KD Player play MP4 audio files (m4a)?
I can see the files but can't play them.
Tested v 0.9.5 on a SE w380 and played fine on its default player.

Error:
"Exception: Cannot create a Player for: audio/mp4a-latm"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mediainfo v 1.05
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Audio
Format : AAC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Format version : Version 4
Format profile : LC
Format settings, SBR : Yes
Format settings, PS : No
Codec ID : 40
Bit rate mode : Variable
Bit rate : 48.0 Kbps
Maximum bit rate : 54.2 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel positions : L R
Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz
Resolution : 16 bits

GSpot 2.7a
mp42: MP4 v2 [ISO 14496-14]
- isom: MP4 Base Media v1 [IS0 14496-12:2003]
- 3gp6: 3GPP Media (.3GP) Release 6 Basic Profile
- 3g2a: 3GPP2 Media (.3G2)
- 3gp4: 3GPP Media (.3GP) Release 4
Codec: mp4a: MPEG-4 AAC LC
Info: 22050Hz 48 kb/s tot , stereo (2/0)

Thanks

dom_b

Сообщение dom_b » 02 сен 2008 00:27

Hi, great little player. Just a couple of things.

1. I have a Samsung Tocco and the only version of KD Player that works with it is 0.8.6. The other versions load but the interface does not work (can not move anywhere)
2. It does not read tags from AAC files. (All my music is AAC!)
3. When trying to load tags from file names, only the Artist name is loaded. How should files be named? Mine are artist - album - # - track name.m4a

SkyHi

Сообщение SkyHi » 03 сен 2008 20:23

Hi! I've installed KD on a SE k810. I've seen in the language files some text for equalizer and its settings, which I suppose means that there is an equalizer in KD. Well I can't find any! Is there some way, that I don't know, to use the equalizer? :?:
Have you forgotten you have wings?

SonyShorts

Сообщение SonyShorts » 03 сен 2008 22:50

@ Jolufa2k6 & dom_b - We are all waiting for a new version which apart from the usual important bug fixes would also hopefully support id3 reading from more formats namely WMA and AAC as requested by many people already. We just gotta wait and see...

======

SkyHi писал(а):Hi! I've installed KD on a SE k810. I've seen in the language files some text for equalizer and its settings, which I suppose means that there is an equalizer in KD. Well I can't find any! Is there some way, that I don't know, to use the equalizer? :?:

The equalizer is only supported on Sony Ericsson's with the A200 platform - K810/k800 are A100!! It is just to do with the added programming possiblities added to the later platform and not something you can change.

My other phone, W890, is A200 and the equalizer although still flawed can still be accessed
Изображение
Прошу извинить меня за мои синтаксические и грамматические ошибки, так как я не владею русским языком и для перевода пользуюсь переводчиком от Google

KD PLAYER - SKINS
http://www.esnips.com/web/KDPlayer0Skins/
http://esnips.com/web/kdskinned

SkyHi

Сообщение SkyHi » 04 сен 2008 16:39

SonyShorts писал(а):@ Jolufa2k6 & dom_b - We are all waiting for a new version which apart from the usual important bug fixes would also hopefully support id3 reading from more formats namely WMA and AAC as requested by many people already. We just gotta wait and see...

======

SkyHi писал(а):Hi! I've installed KD on a SE k810. I've seen in the language files some text for equalizer and its settings, which I suppose means that there is an equalizer in KD. Well I can't find any! Is there some way, that I don't know, to use the equalizer? :?:

The equalizer is only supported on Sony Ericsson's with the A200 platform - K810/k800 are A100!! It is just to do with the added programming possiblities added to the later platform and not something you can change.

My other phone, W890, is A200 and the equalizer although still flawed can still be accessed
Изображение

Thanks a lot! ;)
Have you forgotten you have wings?

ma3ks

Сообщение ma3ks » 18 сен 2008 05:13

I would like to know if there's a chance that the WHOLE DISPLAY could be turned off, I mean literally.
My phone (Nokia 6300) doesn's support minimizing the application and I don't really need the visualization, just want to preserve battery as much as possible. So, I'd really prefer more if I had the option to turn off the display and light immediately instead of turning the visualization on/off.

Thanks for taking this in mind,
Ma3kS

dom_b

Сообщение dom_b » 02 окт 2008 15:47

Still does not read AAC tags. How does the 'Read tag from file name' work? Doesnt seem to matter how i name the tracks...

gorccc

Сообщение gorccc » 03 окт 2008 23:31

HEY!!

I installed the KD player on my phone and now i have a problem...

i go to update library and the player cant read any of my music :( all is in mp3 format...

what do i have to do???

Вернуться в «English section - KD Player, Skins»