Mistakes, problems and questions connected with KD Player

Questions regarding the application. Development of skin. Links, questions and discussion skins.
ekendahl
Модель телефона: k530i
Версия прошивки: 1

Saving settings

Сообщение ekendahl » 19 янв 2009 20:25

Hi,

I have previously been running version 0.95 on my k530i and everything worked fine. Now I am running 0.96. I can add folders that should be in my library and then update library. The problem I am having is that when I close the application (using the "exit" function) my selected folders and library is lost when I start KD Player again. Same goes for Skins. What am I doing wrong...??

EDIT: OK, I solved it by uninstalling and then installing again.....

risestar
Модель телефона: LG VX9700
Версия прошивки: CX97TE10

Re: Mistakes, problems and questions connected with KD Player

Сообщение risestar » 09 мар 2009 06:57

I am trying to get the latest version to work on an LG phone.

The program installs and works ok, except it seems to have a familiar file location issue, where you can browse for mp3 files to add to a playlist, however once you add them, it seems to lose them and gives as error:

Unable to open file!
Exception: file doesn't exist

When setting up the searchable directories, it allows you to browse, however it does not see the mp3 files in the directories, showing as (empty) instead.

The old 0.5.6 version allows me to play the files, however I cant use it due to the fact that it does not support touch screens

SonyShorts

Re: Saving settings

Сообщение SonyShorts » 11 мар 2009 17:53

Well like on the other main thread where Dmitry answered KD Player has not been expanded properly to other handsets so all sorts of curable Java platform compatiblity issues ranging from keypad keys, keypad lights to things like the interface can get sorted in time. I shall add your phone "LG VX9700" to the main thread so the devloper can read. Fingers crossed ;)
risestar писал(а):I am trying to get the latest version to work on an LG phone.

The program installs and works ok, except it seems to have a familiar file location issue, where you can browse for mp3 files to add to a playlist, however once you add them, it seems to lose them and gives as error:

Unable to open file!
Exception: file doesn't exist

When setting up the searchable directories, it allows you to browse, however it does not see the mp3 files in the directories, showing as (empty) instead.

The old 0.5.6 version allows me to play the files, however I cant use it due to the fact that it does not support touch screens

============================================================

@ ekendahl - I am glad you solved the issue as it should have no problems with Sony Ericsson whatsoever
ekendahl писал(а):Hi,

I have previously been running version 0.95 on my k530i and everything worked fine. Now I am running 0.96. I can add folders that should be in my library and then update library. The problem I am having is that when I close the application (using the "exit" function) my selected folders and library is lost when I start KD Player again. Same goes for Skins. What am I doing wrong...??

EDIT: OK, I solved it by uninstalling and then installing again.....
Прошу извинить меня за мои синтаксические и грамматические ошибки, так как я не владею русским языком и для перевода пользуюсь переводчиком от Google

KD PLAYER - SKINS
http://www.esnips.com/web/KDPlayer0Skins/
http://esnips.com/web/kdskinned

meongu
Модель телефона: Nokia 2600c
Версия прошивки: RM-340
Контактная информация:

Re: Mistakes, problems and questions connected with KD Player

Сообщение meongu » 29 апр 2009 13:14

I have problem with playing the mp3, i can add the mp3 files but can't play them, it said "Unable to open file! Exception: Invalid locator:...". I tried reducing the number of subfolders as said before in this thread (i placed them in the first folder containing music files) and renamed the files (no spaces, no special characters...) but nothing changed. My phone is a Nokia 2600c. What should I do now? Can anyone help? :cry:

Another problem, with changing skin. I tried to apply a skin (31KB) but this error happened "out of memory" (but at that time there was more than 5MB free space on the phone). Does anybody knows what happened?? :?:

ithurts
Модель телефона: Samsung D600
Версия прошивки: factory version

Re: Mistakes, problems and questions connected with KD Playe

Сообщение ithurts » 21 авг 2010 07:57

Hello! I have a Samsung D600 phone. I installed KD Player, it launched, but my problem is that I can't open the "Menu" even though I pressed the left soft key. I tried all keys but they are all for some other function.

Mr. developer can you please make help me. Like making a modification which will enable the opening of the "Menu" by pressing a number? Thank you very much. I would love to have it working on my phone.

And oh... I just figured out that the Java with SGH-D600 is Java MIDP 2.0. Is that somewhat different from just Java or J2ME?

Вернуться в «English section - KD Player, Skins»