KD Player - suggestions ( предложения )

Questions regarding the application. Development of skin. Links, questions and discussion skins.
eladkarako

Re: KD Player - suggestions ( предложения )

Сообщение eladkarako » 25 окт 2008 21:05

SonyShorts писал(а):REUQEST - KD Player should support other character encodings for other writing scritps for languages
example.
ISO 8859-6 = Arabic , GB 2312 or GB 18030 = Chinese , JIS X 0213 = Japanese Kanji ,
ISO 8859-8 = Hebrew , ISO 8859-11 = Thai

I love to know how to add/tweak kd-player for displaying correctly the hebrew chars,
so far hebrew letters are shown as gibrish or as lines & dots... :(
there are other encoding for hebrew- ISO-8859-8-I is not only one-
there is also the Windows-1255, but most MIDP (java mobile application) supports hebrew encoding only through UTF-8,
which is not perfect (saying the least) on hebrew-enable phones, cause it seems that it is always displaying as cyrillic letters...

when ever some one would find out how to enable this I am willing to help as much as I can !

Elad Karako.

psykopath

Сообщение psykopath » 15 ноя 2008 15:12

i think... will be awesome if make better the compatibility with nokia cellphones... there can not minimize the application and can not open very good some skins, some skins are not supported with this cellphone...
the rest are more than perfect on this application...
great idea!!
i wait your answer...

yo_k_ballo

Сообщение yo_k_ballo » 18 ноя 2008 09:12

please next version include a "skip to" or "jump to" functionality for skip to "hh:mm:ss". It's very usefull in long tracks (like 2 hours)
thanks
nice job :D

SonyShorts

Сообщение SonyShorts » 09 дек 2008 05:37

psykopath писал(а):i think... will be awesome if make better the compatibility with nokia cellphones... there can not minimize the application and can not open very good some skins, some skins are not supported with this cellphone...
the rest are more than perfect on this application...
great idea!!
i wait your answer...

It will depend if Nokia supports minimizing of java apps in which I think newer Nokia's do, I think Symbian S60 supports that surely.

The skins support issue on Nokia is to do with the canvas size of each of the skin's makeup image (.KDI) being larger on some skin's to be able to be processed on the Nokia java filesystem, I hope I make sense since me and another skin maker figured this out. My YouTube V1 and Zune Lookalike skins support Nokia's as you would see they are of smaller canvas size if you download and then open up thier .KDI in any image editor

Soon more skins will be made with smaller canvas to support Nokia, inclduing resizing of previously made skins to better support Nokia, at the moment however I do apologise
Прошу извинить меня за мои синтаксические и грамматические ошибки, так как я не владею русским языком и для перевода пользуюсь переводчиком от Google

KD PLAYER - SKINS
http://www.esnips.com/web/KDPlayer0Skins/
http://esnips.com/web/kdskinned

SonyShorts

Re: My wishes...

Сообщение SonyShorts » 09 дек 2008 05:45

Vizar писал(а):1 - Sorting / Listing by more ID tags, such as 'Genre' ...
2 - Better bookmarking... save by time-position in file (i.e. 45 minutes into a audiobook file).
3 - The option of changing the Splash screen (skinning option)

... actually, thats all.... like i said in another post, KD Player Rocks!
... Actually, that would be a nice slogan for KD Player.....: "KD Player - It Rocks!" :D

1 - yes agree

2 - no, this would be too difficult or impossible under java

3 - no - since the splash screen should remain a clear indication that KD Player is KD Player with author's respect and not someone elses! (my opinion)
Прошу извинить меня за мои синтаксические и грамматические ошибки, так как я не владею русским языком и для перевода пользуюсь переводчиком от Google

KD PLAYER - SKINS

SonyShorts

Сообщение SonyShorts » 09 дек 2008 05:46

yo_k_ballo писал(а):please next version include a "skip to" or "jump to" functionality for skip to "hh:mm:ss". It's very usefull in long tracks (like 2 hours)
thanks
nice job :D

I agree and this feature is possible, there is a similar feature on another similar app XploreME called 'jump track'

KD PLAYER - SKINS

nis91
Модель телефона: Sony Ericsson K750i
Версия прошивки: R1CA021

Сообщение nis91 » 18 дек 2008 17:28

This is not a suggestion to improve KD Player, but to people who use KD Player on sony Ericssons which do not support equalizer in java.

It is possible to use equalizers (at least the ones supported by the native media player),

On Sony Ericsson K750i, start KD Player, then press Activity Menu key and start Media Player, Now return to KD Player from the activity menu without closing Media Player.
Doing so keeps the media player in the background without anything playing; while KD Player music output will now use the equalizer settings of the media player (including Mega Bass)

It works on SE K750 so may be it will work on other SE phones too ;)

Crucian
Первый Пользователь
Модель телефона: Xiaomi Redmi 4X
Версия прошивки: Android 7-1-2 N2G47H MIUI 9-6
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Crucian » 18 дек 2008 21:20

nis91 писал(а):This is not a suggestion to improve KD Player, but to people who use KD Player on sony Ericssons which do not support equalizer in java.

It is possible to use equalizers (at least the ones supported by the native media player),

On Sony Ericsson K750i, start KD Player, then press Activity Menu key and start Media Player, Now return to KD Player from the activity menu without closing Media Player.
Doing so keeps the media player in the background without anything playing; while KD Player music output will now use the equalizer settings of the media player (including Mega Bass)

It works on SE K750 so may be it will work on other SE phones too ;)

It's not working on my W810i, I''ll try to download new acoustic drivers for megabass in normal mode.
UPD: Спустя года лежит мертвый SE W810i (аккум слох), живые K790i и Elm. USB перегнулись все. Закажу с Ali проводочек и реанимирую музыку на мобилке со столь прекрасным плеером KD! Для меня это будет теперь как патефон :D

Скины KD Player 176x220

nis91
Модель телефона: Sony Ericsson K750i
Версия прошивки: R1CA021

Сообщение nis91 » 19 дек 2008 16:45

It would be good if we could manually delete single tracks or missing files from the media library without having to rescan the whole library

SonyShorts

Сообщение SonyShorts » 26 дек 2008 22:04

nis91 писал(а):It would be good if we could manually delete single tracks or missing files from the media library without having to rescan the whole library

Or rather as a setting for startup, missing tracks could automatically be removed from the media library and then there could be an additional method of say 'auto remove missing tracks' as a paragrapgh next to the feature 'clear music library'

Which would simply scan the media library for filenames that produce errors in playing because of no longer existing in file system :)

KD PLAYER - SKINS

Вернуться в «English section - KD Player, Skins»