Very slow library with more than 3500 MP3 Songs

Questions regarding the application. Development of skin. Links, questions and discussion skins.
Z-soft
Модель телефона: T650i
Версия прошивки: R8BC004

Very slow library with more than 3500 MP3 Songs

Сообщение Z-soft » 15 май 2009 18:16

I would like to tell Dmitry Knyzhov that he did a real good job with the KD Player and I always enjoy to use it.
Does somebody know how to make a donation to Dmitry Knyzhov without using webmoney?

There is one little thing I would like to suggest to Dmitry Knyzhov:
I use KD Player with a SE T650i and I have a 16GB Memory-Card with about 3600 MP3 Songs.
With so many songs, the library is very slow and if I am going to choose the TRACK-menu, the KD-Player does not respond anymore.

I don't know, if there is a way to make the library faster. I am quite sure, that Dmitry Knyzhov did not imagine, that KD Player would have to handle so many files when he started the development .

What I would like to do:
I would like to have the possibility to play all the songs in random mode. if I can not choose"Tracks" first, there is no way to do this…

My wish/suggestion:
If there is no (or only a long) way to make the library access faster, it would be great, if it would be possible to select a "Play-Directory" and KD-Player would play all the Songs in the directory and subdirectories without accessing the library (one after the other or random).

Anyway, congratulations to Dmitry Knyzhov for the great Software :P and greetings out of Switzerland.

Kurt

Вернуться в «English section - KD Player, Skins»